Description Skywalker HD i-Curve™ ESD Nitrile FR - 434
Industrial static dissipative natural interlocking rubber anti-fatigue mat with a 45-degree wedge, suitable for welding areas. Compatible with the Skywalker HD™ ESD series.
- Industrial anti-fatigue Electro Static Discharge (ESD) protective mat, formulated to drain static electricity from workers thereby avoiding unpleasant static shock while safeguarding equipment.
- Meets IEC61340-4-1, measured resistance Rg 10⁶ – 10⁹ Ω, Rg 10⁶ - 10⁹ Ω.
- Compatible with the Skywalker Hd series, this interlocking 45-degree wedge of 91cm length can be easily assembled for unique configurations for corners, S curves, half-moons and complete circles.
- Attachable yellow or black ramps have curved beveled edges to prevent tripping on the mat.
- Fire classification Bfl-S1 tested according to EN 13501-1
- Suitable for welding areas
On site assembly:
The modular matting system integrates with 91 cm x 91 cm modular tiles that connect easily and seamless for on site installation. Easy enough to connect by hand or with a rubber hammer.
Safety ramps are available to finish the matting installation with bevelled edges to prevent tripping on the mat.
Custom mat orders:
You can order your custom mat to your technical specifications made by our production team. The custom mat will be cut to size, pre-assembled and finished with the accessories of your choice for one all-in price. For bespoke mats, corners, L-shapes, U-shapes, S-curves, circles or other geometric forms, include a sketch of your work station and surrounding area, as well as where you would like to have the mat placed, indicating any ramps, or other accessories.
Our design team will create a technical drawing for your approval. If you have questions about the possibilities of custom mats, please contact us and we can advise you which product best suits your requirements.
Custom Mat Sizes Made to Order | Assembly and Accessories Included
|Brand||Notrax® Mats for Professional Use|
|Material||Static dissipative and fire retardant nitrile rubb|
|Weight per m²||4.30 kg|
|Dimensions||91cm x 45 deg|
|Fire Rating||EN 13501-1 Bfl-S1,|
|Special characteristics||Free of DOP, free of DMF, free of ozone depleting|