Description Swisslon Flair™ - 387
Heavy duty entrance matting with contemporary streaked pattern matches any interior and hides dirt for installation in large entrances and recessed frames and matwells. Swisslon Flair™ is plush entrance matting with a modern streaked pattern specifically designed for use in commercial entrances and public institutions with heavy foot traffic to be installed in recessed frames or matwells.
- Ideal for large indoor entrance areas, including wall-to-wall applications and even stairs.
- Stylish modern streaked pattern hides dirt to maintain their elegant appearance.
- Able to retain moisture (>5 litres per m2) and scrape debris from foot traffic
- Designed to remove walked-in moisture and finer dirt particles
- Maintains its great looking appearance for the longest time.
- Dense heavyweight vinyl backing ensures longevity and minimum shifting.
- Fire retardant Cfl-S1.
- For large entrances at hotels, public buildings, schools, universities, hospitals, department stores, banks, restaurants
The benefit of proper entrance matting is to prevent dirt and grime from being tracked indoors. This also reducing cleaning expenses and keeps entrances clean and presentable in-between cleaning rounds. The matting varies in scraping, cleaning and absorbing functions as well as in quality and durability. Contract entrance matting solutions are specifically for use in commercial entrances and public institutions with large entrances that have the heaviest foot traffic conditions. Contract matting comes in widths of 130 or 200 cm wide and full rolls up to 20 m long for wall to wall applications.
Are you interested in the Swisslon™ entrance matting range? You can view the full range here!
Fire Rating Cfl-S1 | Can be installed on stairs
|Brand||Notrax® Mats for Professional Use|
|Material||100% polyamide 6.6 yarns|
|Weight per m²||3.50 kg|
|Dimensions||130cm x custom length in cm, 200cm x custom length in cm, 130cm x 20m, 200cm x 20m|
|Application||For placement in recess frames, wall to wall installations and on stairs.|
|Fire Rating||Cfl-S1, Pass|