Description Master Trax™ - 113
The toughest entrance matting with excellent dirt scraping. Extremely crush resistant to outlast any other product in heavy traffic entrances. Does not ravel for easy installation in large entrances. Multitude of colours for creative combinations.
- Durable carpet flooring, designed for large indoor entrance areas, including wall-to-wall application for combinations that will allow the entrance become part of the complete interior design.
- Unsurpassed ability to retain moisture and scrape debris from foot traffic while maintaining its great looking appearance for the longest time.
- Mold and mildew resistant, UV stabilized, crush resistant and remains unaffected by climate extremes.
- Suitable for even the heaviest of traffic conditions.
- For placement inside entrances or outside if not exposed to rain.
- In recess frames (depth 10 mm) or wall to wall installations in shopping malls, airports, hospitals, hotel lobbies, banks, restaurants, automobile showrooms, any public of professional building.
- Spike resistant for golf facilities, fitness centers, elevators, locker rooms, ski lodges, skating rinks.
- Easy to install, can be cut to any size or shape without edge ravel.
- Vacuum/shampooing or use extraction method to clean.
The benefit of proper entrance matting is to prevent dirt and grime from being tracked indoors. This also reducing cleaning expenses and keeps entrances clean and presentable in-between cleaning rounds. The matting varies in scraping, cleaning and absorbing functions as well as in quality and durability. Contract entrance matting solutions are specifically for use in commercial entrances and public institutions with large entrances that have the heaviest foot traffic conditions. Contract matting comes in 200 cm wide and full rolls up to 20 m long for wall to wall applications.
Indestructible | Easy to Install
|Brand||Notrax® Mats for Professional Use|
|Material||100% anti-static polypropylene fibres|
|Weight per m²||3.20 kg|
|Dimensions||200cm x custom length in cm, 200cm x 20m, 400cm x custom length in cm|
|Application||For installation in recessed matwells or frames. For placement as loose lay mat with recommended mounted bevels.|
|Fire Rating||ASTM D2859 passes DOC-FF-1-70,|