Description Master Flex D12™ - 592
Stylish rubber entrance matting system for dirt removal with a seamless connection system for easy installation in large outdoor entrances. Interlocking tiles easily connect by hand to cover large entrances and can be rearranged or replaced. The small octagonal drainage holes and even surface is suitable for wheelchairs and carts.
- Unique octagonal design with small holes diameter 14 mm, compliant with norm for public entrances.
- 12 mm thick rubber mat fits perfectly in recessed frames with excellent adherence to adapt to any surface.
- 50 cm x 50 cm interlocking tiles for easy installation
- Raised knobs underneath allow excellent drainage, leaving a clean and dry surface that is anti-slip to prevent slips, trips and falls.
- Recommended with Master Flex™ safety ramps to minimize the risk of tripping
- Perfect for heavy foot traffic areas.
- Ideal for all weather conditions.
- Ideal for wheeled access including suitcases, wheel chairs, carts, etc.
The benefit of proper entrance matting is to prevent dirt and grime from being tracked indoors. This also reduces cleaning expenses and keeps entrances clean and presentable in-between cleaning rounds. The modular matting system allows for a seamless transition from Zone 1 outdoor scraping to Zone 2 portico cleaning to Zone 3 drying for maximum functionality and effectiveness. Contract entrance matting solutions are specifically for use in commercial entrances and public institutions with large entrances that have the heaviest foot traffic conditions.
Interested to learn more about this unique entrance matting system? Read the full Master Flex™ article here!
DIY Seamless modular entrance matting system
|Brand||Notrax® Mats for Professional Use|
|Weight per m²||2.40 kg|
|Dimensions||50cm x 50cm|
|Application||For installation in recessed matwells or frames. For placement as loose lay mat with recommended mounted bevels.|