Description Swisslon Classic XT™ - 380
Notrax® premium barrier carpeting for heavy traffic conditions, in large indoor entrance areas, including wall-to-wall applications with tri-colour grit pattern. Swisslon Classic XT™ is a classic barrier mat is well known for its soft yarns that offer excellent cleaning and absorbing while the tri-colour grit pattern provides outstanding dirt-hiding characteristics.
- Soft and dense yarns with the ability to retain moisture (>5.8 litres per m2) and scrape debris from foot traffic
- Tri-colour grit diamond pattern hides dirt
- Designed to remove walked-in moisture and finer dirt particles
- Maintains its great looking appearance for the longest time.
- Dense heavyweight vinyl backing ensures longevity and minimum shifting.
- Fire rating: EN 13501-1 Cfl-S1
- For large entrances at hotels, public buildings, schools, universities, hospitals, department stores, banks, restaurants and on stairs.
The benefit of proper entrance matting is to prevent dirt and grime from being tracked indoors. This also reducing cleaning expenses and keeps entrances clean and presentable in-between cleaning rounds. The matting varies in scraping, cleaning and absorbing functions as well as in quality and durability. Contract entrance matting solutions are specifically for use in commercial entrances and public institutions with large entrances that have the heaviest foot traffic conditions. Contract matting comes in widths of 100, 130 or 200 cm wide and full rolls up to 20 m long for wall to wall applications.
Did you know that the Swisslon Classic XT™ is part of the Swisslon™ carpet series? View the full range here.
Fire rating Cfl-S1 | Retains >5.8 litres per m2
|Brand||Notrax® Mats for Professional Use|
|Material||100% polyamide 6.0 yarns|
|Weight per m²||3.60 kg|
|Dimensions||135cm x 20m, 200 cm x custom length in cm, 200cm x 20m, 135cm x custom length in cm, 200cm x custom length in cm|
|Application||For placement in recess frames, wall to wall installations and on stairs.|
|Fire Rating||Cfl-S1, Pass|
|Special characteristics||Free of DOP, free of DMF, free of ozone depleting|