Description Master Flex C12™ with Master Trax Lite™ inlay- 593A
Stylish rubber entrance matting system for dirt removal with a seamless connection system for easy installation in large outdoor entrances. Interlocking tiles easily connect by hand to cover large entrances and can be rearranged or replaced. The small octagonal drainage holes and even surface is suitable for wheelchairs and carts.
- 50 cm x 50 cm interlocking tiles for easy installation
- Large absorbant carpet insert to clean and dry shoes
- Unique octagonal design with small holes diameter 14 mm, compliant with norm for public entrances.
- 12 mm thick rubber mat fits perfectly in recessed frames with excellent adherence to adapt to any surface.
- Raised knobs underneath allow excellent drainage, leaving a clean and dry surface that is anti-slip to prevent slips, trips and falls.
- Available with safety ramps to prevent trip hazards
- Perfect for heavy foot traffic areas.
- Suitable for all weather conditions
- Ideal for wheeled access including suitcases, wheel chairs, carts, etc.
The benefit of proper entrance matting is to prevent dirt and grime from being tracked indoors. This also reducing cleaning expenses and keeps entrances clean and presentable in-between cleaning rounds. The modular matting system allows for a seamless transition from Zone 1 outdoor scraping to Zone 2 portico cleaning to Zone 3 drying for maximum functionality and effectiveness. Contract entrance matting solutions are specifically for use in commercial entrances and public institutions with large entrances that have the heaviest foot traffic conditions.
The Master Flex™ series is a unique entrance matting system. Learn more about this product by reading the Buymats Master Flex™ article!
Modular system is easy to install | Large carpet inlays 35 cm x 35 cm
|Dimensions||50cm x 50cm|