Description Cushion Ease Solid™ ESD Nitrile FR - 661
Electro Static Discharge (ESD) Dissapative (DIF) industrial anti-fatigue tiles are made with 100% nitrile rubber for anti-slip and anti-fatigue matting that is customizable on-site with snap together modular tiles.
- Closed anti-slip “pebble structure” surface
- These interlocking mats allow on-site customization square snap together units that can be assembled effortlessly and laid out from wall to wall or as islands, in any direction or shape
- Compatible with patented MD-Ramp System™ for smart safety beveling solutions; allow out and inside corners
- Superb anti-fatigue properties due to its unique design underneath and high quality resilient rubber compounds
- Designed to yield a long service life
- Resistant to most chemicals and extreme temperatures
- Free of silicone therefore safe for vehicle painting facilities
- Ergonomic benefit derived from 19 mm thick worker platform
On site assembly:
The modular matting system consists of 91 cm x 91 cm modular tiles that connect easily and seamless for on site installation. Easy enough to connect by hand or with a rubber hammer. The mat is designed with cutting lines every 30 cm to easily disect the mat into 30 cm x 30 cm tiles each with female connectors. Cut along the cutting lines with a utility knife.
Custom mat orders:
You can order your custom mat to your technical specifications made by our production team. The custom mat will be cut to size, pre-assembled and finished with the accessories of your choice for one all-in price. For straight-forward square or rectangular designs, please enter the width and length of your custom mat and include your comments for additional accessories and safety ramp colour.
For bespoke mats, corners, L-shapes, U-shapes, S-curves, circles or other geometric forms, include a sketch of your work station and surrounding area, as well as where you would like to have the mat placed, indicating any ramps, or other accessories. Our design team will create a technical drawing for your approval. If you have questions about the possibilities of custom mats, please contact us and we can advise you which product best suits your requirements.
Custom Mat Sizes Made to Order | Assembly and Accessories Included
|Brand||Notrax® Mats for Professional Use|
|Material||Static dissipative and fire retardant nitrile rubb|
|Weight per m²||12.70 kg|
|Dimensions||Assembled per m2, 91cm x 91cm|
|Fire Rating||EN 13501-1 Bfl-S1, Pass|
|Special characteristics||Free of DOP, free of DMF, free of ozone depleting|